Our P&C is an important part of our school and aims to:
use cooperation to create a foundation for close parent-school relationships and fostering of transparency and accountability.
build a stronger school community where all students benefit,
achieve quality educational outcomes for our students.
Our hardworking P&C is responsible for:
- encouraging closer cooperation between the parents of the students attending the school, staff and students of the school, and other members of the community.
- promoting community interest of all educational matters,
- facilitating the development and further improvement of the school,
- managing the business of the Association, and
- compliance with the P&C Code of Conduct.
We are very committed to ensuring our students have every opportunity and access to quality to provisions. We try to provide things that the school budget alone cannot accommodate, including contributions towards:
air-conditioning of all learning areas within the school,
upgrading the wireless network,
upgrading and replacing of playground equipment,
grants applications to support school programs and facilities,
new books for classrooms and the Library,
educational resources, and so much more.
We are involved in a variety of school activities from policy to financial planning, as well as:
managing the P&C Tuckshop
managing the P&C Uniform Shop
managing School Banking through the Commonwealth Bank. If you would like to volunteer with School Banking team, please let us know.
Organisation of fundraising activities, working bees and school functions. E.g. School Fair, discos, movie nights, sausage sizzles, Mother's and Father's Day stalls, Christmas Markets and free dress days.