Get Involved! Have A Voice! Become A Member!
We encourage everyone to become members of our great P&C! It is by far the best way to get involved and keep up-to-date! After all, this is what a P&C is all about - having a forum to have a voice!
Don't Panic! By becoming a member you are not obliged to attend meetings or volunteer, although you are always welcome to. Becoming a member simply means that you will receive an email each month with the minutes after meetings, and it also gives you the right to vote and contribute at meetings should you wish to do so.
- Membership forms are available from the Office, or as a link on on this website.
- Please complete and return it to the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage our membership to include a balance of interested persons over the age of 18 including:
- parents of current students,
- interested members of the community (citizens), and
- staff members of the school.
HAVE A VOICE & GET INVOLVED!
Asbestos Training Video:
Grab yourself a coffee and take a seat for 20 minutes to watch the Asbestos Training video to complete your Training. Once completed, please:
- Tell us at the next General Meeting and your name will then be entered on the Training Register, or
- If you can't make it to the next meeting, please email us via email@example.com so we can add your name to the training register on your behalf.